Crafted from Aircraft-Grade 6061 Aluminum for a balance between weight and durability.
The scoop-style blade and rake make it ideal for moving looser terrain or busting ice.
The serrated blade is great for raking or scooping.
The larger, scoop style blade of the Alpha 2 allows it to move serious volume.
Crafted of lightweight but tough 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum, this shovel is lightweight enough to maneuver anywhere. Collapsible down to a mere 21.5” x 14” x 3”, the Alpha Expedition Shovel can fit in a trunk, on a snowmobile, or on one of our custom-fitted mounts to accompany you anywhere. The serrated teeth on the blade allow you to use it as a rake, bust ice, or level campsites, and the full-sized shaft lets you do it all WITHOUT ruining your back. Smaller user? No problem, the handle can be used at three lengths.
- Blade: 3mm thick 6061 aluminum
- Shaft - Satin black anodized, 2 mm thick 4 part indexed locking telescoping shaft with 3” overlapping segments
- Stainless steel formed spring pins
- Nylon Zytel T-grip and Connector
- Available in powder coat finish
- Rated from -40 Degrees to 170 Degrees F
- Withstands 3886 lbs of Force
- Maximum length 57" long. Optional adjustment lengths of 51.5" or 39.5"
- Collapsed: 21.5” x 14” x 3” (or 61 cm x 28 cm x 8 cm)
- Extended: 57” (or 130 cm), 47", 35"
- Weight: 4 lbs 6 oz