The Stealth is THE original award-winning DMOS shovel. Crafted of lightweight but tough 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum, the Stealth shovel is a perfect companion for any adventure in snow or sand. Collapsible down to a mere 24” x 11” x 3”, the Stealth can fit in a backpack, in a trunk, on a snowmobile, or on one of our custom-fitted mounts to accompany you anywhere. The serrated teeth on the blade allow you to use it as a rake, bust ice, or level campsites, and the full-sized shaft lets you do it all WITHOUT ruining your back. Smaller user? No problem, the handle can be used at three lengths. Whether you’re building kickers for snowboarding or digging out your truck in the dunes, make sure you’ve got the right shovel.
- Blade: 3mm thick 6061 aluminum
- Shaft - Satin black anodized, 2 mm thick 4 part indexed locking telescoping shaft with 3” overlapping segments
- Stainless steel formed spring pins
- Nylon Zytel T-grip and Connector
- Available in powder coat finish
- Nylon Zytel T grip
- Rated from -40 Degrees to 170 Degrees F
- Withstands 3886 lbs of Force
- Maximum length 57" long. Optional adjustment lengths of 47" or 35"
- Collapsed: 24” x 11” x 3” (or 61 cm x 28 cm x 8 cm)
- Extended: 51” (or 130 cm), 47", 35"
- Weight: 3 lbs 5 oz
Always at hand. Never in the way.
Strong and Durable: twice thickness, aircraft aluminum with a lifetime warranty to back it up
Purpose-built blade: low profile blade for getting under the vehicle and ice-breaking teeth for raking snow from around tires
Supremely Stowable: keep in your trunk, under your seat, DMOS fits trucks, sedans, crossovers, sprinter vans and more
Strong. Durable. Built-to-Last
At nearly twice the thickness of an avalanche shovel, this shovel won't give you grief.
Shovel Head: 2.5 mm aircraft quality 6061 aluminum alloy (this sucker won’t bend an inch)
Telescoping Tubular Shaft: 1.6 mm aircraft quality 6061 aluminum alloy
Stress tested in laboratory and the field conditions in temps ranging from -40 to 110 degrees F