Meet the king of versatility! Our full-sized, rust-proof, collapsible Delta Pro is made from premium aluminum and features 3 blade modes & lengths. Use as a shovel or a hoe for off-road and survival and stow, pack, or rack mount when you're done.
Full-sized. Fully-collapsible. Both the shovel head and extruded shaft are American-made from premium 6000 series aluminum. Anodized matte black for the most durable finish DMOS makes, this tool will wear its use scratches with pride but will never rust. Or choose the Agate Grey - Powdercoat for that extra color pop. Versatile in use as a shovel or hoe for off-road and survival. Versatile in storing or mounting so that your shovel is always at hand and never in the way.
Specifications & Details:
Usage: Mud & Hard Pack
- Blade Style: Spade
- Feature: Ultimate Versatility
- Blade Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Blade Dimensions: 11" x 13" x 2.75"
- Blade Thickness: 0.100"
- Collapsed Dimensions: 24" x 11" x 2.75"
- Extended Dimensions: 51"
- Weight: 3 lb 8 oz
- Temperature Range: -40 ° - 150 ° F
- Force: 10 to 1 Fulcrum - Can Lift 1,000 Pounds