This Limited Edition collection of our Delta cold-rolled steel shovels have the most durable finish, with the addition of industry-standard Elite Series Cerakote™. Oven-cured, this finish hardens and strengthens our already tough shovel by 5-10x!
We've chosen their Elite Series, which is oven-cured at a high temperature, to set the finish and, in so doing, significantly hardens and strengthens the steel by an order of magnitude 5- 10x.
This is the best, most durable finish for a steel shovel. Hands down, if you want the best, THIS IS IT.
Specifications & Details:
Usage: Mud & Hard Pack
- Shovel Head Style: Spade
- Feature: Ultimate Versatility
- Shovel Head Material: 14 Gauge CRS, Brackets are 12 Gauge CRS
- Connector: CNC Milled Solid 6061 Aluminum Billet
- Shovel Head Dimensions: 11" x 13" x 2.75"
- Shovel Head Thickness: 0.078"
- Collapsed Dimensions: 24" x 11" x 2.75"
- Extended Dimensions: 51"
- Weight: 7 lb 8 oz
- Temperature Range: -40 ° - 150 ° F
- Force: 10 to 1 Fulcrum - Can Lift 1,000 Pounds