Meet our small & loaded kit! Great for you or a loved one, our Mountain Pass Kit features hand-picked essentials to rescue yourself in cold temps and big storms, whether you're heading to camp, hitting the slopes, or just trying to get home.
- DMOS Stealth Shovel: Our best-selling, award-winning car shovel (and much more.) Built out of 6061 Aircraft-Grade Aluminum to withstand 3800 pounds of force. With a full-sized telescopic 4 part 57" long handle, this shovel folds like a butterfly but digs like a beast.
Stealth Shovel Bag: Manufactured out of 600 denier nylon with ripstop nylon gussets. Our bags are made with two water resistant compartments that completely separate your wet or dirty shovel from your gear. MOLLE GP webbing is all around so it can be ratcheted or latched to your pack or rig. Handy carry handle secured with velcro and two buckles ensures that your gear is secure and yet easy to access. Reflective logo makes the bag easy to see in the dark.
1 Microfiber Cloth
Whether it’s outfitting your own adventure rig or equipping a friend or loved one for tough mountain drives, our mountain pass kit provides critical, essential gear for surviving cold temps, high passes and big storms. From elk camp rigs and adventure vans to Subaru ski wagons, we’ve handpicked the rig kit you need to get yourself unstuck and back on the road— without calling in a rescue—when the going gets rough.
Departure is a moment of truth but the DMOS collective is sharing our mountain knowledge and handing you the tools to hit the road ready.
Specifications & Details:
Usage: Snow & Sand
- Blade Style: Serrated
- Feature: Most Compact
- Blade Material: 6061-TV6 Aluminum
- Blade Dimensions: 17" x 9" x 2.25"
- Blade Thickness: 0.100"
- Collapsed Dimensions: 18.25" x 9" x 2.35"
- Extended Dimensions: 51", 47", 35" (Adjustable)
- Weight: 3 lb 3.6 oz
- Temperature Range: -40 ° - 150 ° F
- Force: 3886 Pounds of Force
COMPARE YOUR KIT:
SEE OTHER KITS: