The Alpha 2 Shovel TM
The Strong, Stowable, and High-Performance Truck and Expedition Build Shovel*
Never before has a shovel been worthy of your truck or expedition build. Capable of being used around your home, ranch, or office, the Alpha 2 is made to go with you, for wherever and whenever you need a big, beefy, full-sized tool.
Let's face it. When you have 35" tires, you don't need an e-tool. And, most hardware or "off-road" shovels (which are just hardware store shovels with paint) don't have handles long enough to get under your vehicle if you're high centered. Furthermore, at 18 x 14 x 3, that's one big blade that can move a lot of material. And with DMOS's signature teeth to break through hard pack, ice, and dirt, this shovel will be your go-to recovery gear as well as everything shovel. Like all DMOS, the Alpha 2 is made with T6 6061 aircraft grade aluminum that won't break or rust or bend.
*Even if you THINK you will never get stuck, nature happens.
SPECIFICATIONS FEATURES USAGE
OVERSIZED, PORTABLE FULL-SIZED SHOVEL/RAKE TOOL
- Shaft & Blade Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Extends to: 61.5" (156 cm)
- Weighs: 4.4 lb (2 kg)
- Packs down to: 21.5 x 14 x 3" (55 x 36 x 8 cm)
- Ergonomic, full-sized shaft won't hurt your back
- 61.5" of leverage for powerful shoveling
- Telescoping, indexed locking shaft adjustable to three lengths 61.5", 51.5" and 39.5"
- Durable, powdercoat finish
- Twice as thick as an avalanche shovel
- Oversized blade efficiently moves any material
- Teeth break up rough terrain + ice
FOR TRUCKS, DRIVEWAY, TERRAIN SHAPING + MORE
From Real customers