Please Note: Due to Demand, there is a 1-2 week backlog on this product.
Strong, Stowable, & High-Performance. The Perfect:
- Car or Truck Shovel
- Snow Shovel
- Survival Shovel
- Camping Shovel
- Off-Road & Recovery Shovel
- Emergency Shovel and Other Outdoor Activities
Never before has a shovel been worthy of how hard you work and play. Capable of being used around your home, ranch, work site or ski slope, the Alpha 2 is made to go with you, for wherever and whenever you need a big, beefy full-sized tool.
STRONG - Made from lightweight and durable T6-6061 aircraft aluminum with a powder coated finish, this tool won't rust or break. DMOS’s Alpha 2 is designed for the biggest jobs.
COMPACT - Sized just right, small enough to stow but big enough to tackle the largest snowbanks. Packs down to 21.5 x 14 x 3” (55 x 363 x 8 cm) and weighs 4.4 lb (2 kg) You’ll be ready no matter what wildlife or nature throws your way.
VERSATILE - Foldable and full-sized all in one. Handle extends to 61.5”. The DMOS Alpha 2 shovel is built to handle snow, ice, dirt or sand quickly and efficiently. Perfect for your Car, Truck, Professional snow work & Terrain Parks.
HIGH PERFORMANCE - Twice as thick as an avalanche shovel with optimized blade and teeth to break up rough terrain and ice. Ergonomic, full-sized shaft won’t hurt your back. Efficiently shovel snow, ice, or any material.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE - We stand behind our products and offer a limited lifetime warranty and each shovel is proudly made in the USA.
SPECIFICATIONS FEATURES USAGE
OVERSIZED, PORTABLE FULL-SIZED SHOVEL/RAKE TOOL
- Shaft & Blade Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Extends to: 61.5" (156 cm)
- Weighs: 4.4 lb (2 kg)
- Packs down to: 21.5 x 14 x 3" (55 x 36 x 8 cm)
- Ergonomic, full-sized shaft won't hurt your back
- 61.5" of leverage for powerful shoveling
- Telescoping indexed locking shaft adjustable to three lengths 61.5", 51.5" and 39.5"
- Durable, powder coat finish
- Twice as thick as an avalanche shovel
- Oversized blade efficiently moves any material
- Teeth break up rough terrain + ice