(then use the Al icon) Aluminum see screenshot, column G - - superior weight to strength ratio that won't rust.
(vehicle/RV icon) Pairs with your auto roof rack, truck bed rack, ATV/UTV roll bars, snowmobile tunnel, or more.
(4-season icon) Built to withstand the toughest conditions from -40 Degrees to 170 Degrees F.
Take care of your gear, and your gear will take care of you. That’s a maxim we abide by here at DMOS Collective, which is why we made lockable, universal mounts for all our flagship shovels. Constructed from the same USA-sourced, aircraft-grade aluminum we use for our shovels, the DMOS Delta Mount will provide you a stable, secure mounting solution to ensure your tools are always on hand and never in the way. And since gear envy is a real thing, we added a hasp for a padlock to make sure no one walks off with your shovel. The Delta Mount is a 4lb plate and bracket built to snugly accommodate your shovel whether you’re pairing it to your roof rack, truck bed, MOLLE panels, snowmobiles, or whatever your steed is for the adventures at hand.
- Construction: 6061 Aluminum
- Weight: 4.0 lbs
- Dimensions: 15” x 12” x 3.875”
- Lynch locking pin included, but also combination or key padlock compatible
- Fits bars up to 2.00” and includes mounting hardware of (4 each) .250”/20 x 2.750” Hex bolts, ( 8 each) .250” flat washers, (4 each) .250”/20 Nylon Locking Hex Nuts
- Rated from -40 Degrees to 170 Degrees F