Are you interested in contributing directly to the bottom line of a small and growing business? Do you want to engage with a company with a fiercely loyal customer following? DMOS Collective is excited to hire for a Marketing Manager. This hire will report directly to the CEO and have direct responsibility in multiple areas.
JOIN OUR TEAM
● Manage the day to day storytelling of our Brand on social, web, and email
● Manage the supporting processes, organization and systems to make the customer ownership experience excellent.
● Apply continuous improvement principles to improve traffic from social, improve website conversion, grow sales from emails and to lower the company’s returns, service, warranty, re-stocking and repair costs.
● Make customer communications smooth emphasizing responsiveness and accountability and “one touch” service as much as possible (a single person handles as much of an incident as they can.)
● Provide input to product development and marketing on areas of design, policies, product sell points need to be better communicated so that customers know what they are getting, when, and the product performs as expected and the service is smooth and fast.
● Ensure product backorders are fulfilled
● Ensure there are no stuck orders - regularly go through Shopify to ensure all orders have shipped, or, if they haven’t proactively investigate why and communicate to customers.
● Make sure daily fulfillment proceeds smoothly and without a glitch
Interested candidates should email Susan@dmoscollective.com with a cover letter and resume.