6061 Aluminum construction for a balance between weight and durability.
The Delta is made for moving mud and digging harder dirt.
Punch through hard earth with the spade-style blade.
The Delta features 3 blade modes and lengths for the ultimate versatility.
Meet the Delta Shovel. A compact, portable feat of engineering from DMOS, the Delta Shovel is the E-Tool you wish you had in the military. Capable of being used as a full-sized shovel or collapsing down for work in limited space, as a hoe, or folding flat for storage, the Delta Shovel is your constant companion for any of the toughest jobs. Whether you're freeing a stuck vehicle or digging a sniper hide, the Delta is your perfect tool for all your adventures
This kit includes both the shovel and the mount, giving you the perfect place to store your shovel so it's always on hand and never in the way.
- Blade: 3mm thick 6061 aluminum
- Brace: 12 gauge cold-rolled steel with 6 over-sized flush-mount rivets per side
- 3 position connector (shovel, hoe, and stow mode): milled out of 6061 aluminum billet
- Detente retention pin with wire lanyard
- 3 part telescoping adjustable anodized aluminum shaft with stainless steel formed spring pins: Maximum length 51" long. Optional adjustment lengths of 37" or 24"
- Nylon Zytel T grip
- Weight: 3 lbs 8 oz
- Collapsed: 24” x 11” x 3” (or 61 cm x 28 cm x 8 cm)
- Extended: 51” (or 130 cm)
Take care of your gear, and your gear will take care of you. That’s a maxim we abide by here at DMOS Collective, which is why we made lockable, universal mounts for all our flagship shovels. Constructed from the same USA-sourced, aircraft-grade aluminum we use for our shovels, the DMOS Delta Mount will provide you a stable, secure mounting solution to ensure your tools are always on hand and never in the way. And since gear envy is a real thing, we added a hasp for a padlock to make sure no one walks off with your shovel. The Delta Mount is a 4lb plate and bracket built to snugly accommodate your shovel whether you’re pairing it to your roof rack, truck bed, MOLLE panels, snowmobiles, or whatever your steed is for the adventures at hand.
- Construction: 6061 Aluminum
- Weight: 4.0 lbs
- Dimensions: 15” x 12” x 3.875”
- Lynch locking pin included, but also combination or key padlock compatible
- Fits bars up to 2.00” and includes mounting hardware of (4 each) .250”/20 x 2.750” Hex bolts, ( 8 each) .250” flat washers, (4 each) .250”/20 Nylon Locking Hex Nuts
- Rated from -40 Degrees to 170 Degrees F