Meet the Delta Shovel. A compact, portable feat of engineering from DMOS, the Delta Shovel is the E-Tool you wish you had in the military. Capable of being used as a full-sized shovel or collapsing down for work in limited space, as a hoe, or folding flat for storage, the Delta Shovel is your constant companion for any of the toughest jobs. Whether you're freeing a stuck vehicle or digging a sniper hide, the Delta is always on hand and never in the way.
This is the Aluminum Blade Delta, the light and mighty version that never rusts for weight savings. Choose from Agate Grey, Punk'n Orange, paint that matches the 2018 to current Jeep Wranglers, Rubicons, and Gladiators, and Rebelle Blue (to support the spirit of the Rebelle Rally) and For the toughest jobs, check out the Delta in Cold Rolled Steel.
- Blade: 3mm thick 6061 aluminum
- Brace: 12 gauge cold-rolled steel with 6 over-sized flush-mount rivets per side
- 3 position connector (shovel, hoe, and stow mode): milled out of 6061 aluminum billet
- Detente retention pin with wire lanyard
- 3 part telescoping adjustable anodized aluminum shaft with stainless steel formed spring pins: Maximum length 51" long. Optional adjustment lengths of 37" or 24"
- Nylon Zytel T grip
- Weight: 3 lbs 8 oz
- Collapsed: 24” x 11” x 3” (or 61 cm x 28 cm x 8 cm)
- Extended: 51” (or 130 cm)