Meet your to-go tool for life! We paired premium steel and aluminum for the strongest, full-sized, collapsible compact shovel ever. Best for mud or hard pack, use it for trail building, off road, survival, hunting, camping, and ground-breaking.
Full-sized. Fully-collapsible. American-made from premium 14 gauge cold-rolled steel blade and 6000 series aluminum extruded shaft. This is the strongest, full-sized compact shovel ever made. Use it for trail building, off road, survival, hunting, camping, or for a ground-breaking. This will be your go-to tool for a lifetime.
Specifications & Details:
Usage: Mud & Hard Pack
- Blade Style: Spade
- Feature: Ultimate Versatility
- Connector: CNC Milled 6061 Aluminum Billet
- Blade Material: 14 Gauge CRS, Blade Brackets 12 Gauge CRS
- Blade Dimensions: 11" x 13" x 2.75"
- Blade Thickness: 0.078"
- Collapsed Dimensions: 24" x 11" x 2.75"
- Extended Dimensions: 51"
- Weight: 7 lb 8 oz
- Temperature Range: -40 ° - 150 ° F
- Force: 10 to 1 Fulcrum - Can Lift 1,000 Pounds