Strong, Stowable, High-Performance, Perfect for Car/Truck, Snow, Survival, Camping, Off-Road, Emergency, and Other Outdoor ActivitiesSome jobs need a clean, smooth front surface and that's why we made our Alpha 2 in a straight-edged "S" model. For trucks and expedition vehicles where you need an over-sized 18 x 14 x 3" blade, the Alpha 2S is incomparable. When not in your truck, you can use is around the home/ranch/office/job site for decks, asphalt driveways or any other job where you need the strongest shovel that is super strong and lightweight but leaves a clean surface. Stowable, rackable, and mountable, the Alpha 2S is a grain-scoop shovel on steroids. Like all DMOS shovels, the Alpha 2S is made out of T-6 6061 aluminum (the same aluminum in a Boeing aircraft) and it won't rust, break, and will last a lifetime.
SPECIFICATIONS FEATURES USAGE
OVERSIZED, PORTABLE FULL-SIZED SHOVEL TOOL
- Shaft & Blade Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Extends to: 61.5" (156 cm)
- Weighs: 4.4 lb (2 kg)
- Packs down to: 21.5 x 14 x 3" (55 x 36 x 8 cm)
- Ergonomic, full-sized shaft won't hurt your back
- 61.5" of leverage for powerful shoveling
- Telescoping, indexed locking shaft adjustable to three lengths 61.5", 51.5" and 39.5"
- Durable, powdercoat finish
- Twice as thick as an avalanche shovel
- Oversized blade efficiently moves any material
- Straight edge moves material cleanly off of smooth surfaces
FOR TRUCKS, DRIVEWAY, TERRAIN SHAPING + MORE
From Real customers