DMOS Factory Seconds Program
At DMOS, we hold ourselves to an incredibly high quality standard. All of our gear is manufactured in our Portland, Oregon facility using the most advanced machinery and materials to uphold that commitment to quality. So it’s only natural that there are times when we get some products that aren’t quite up to our rigorous standards for fit and finish. That’s why we created our “Factory Seconds” program, where we take tools that don’t meet our standards (a paint chip here, a scratch or blemish there, and offer them at a deep discount. The Factory Seconds shovels use the same materials and offer the same great performance, and the performance of a Factory Seconds part is in no way impacted by these cosmetic failures.
The Factory Seconds parts could include mismatched colored shaft sections and small blemish or even a tiny dent. So if you prefer function over form, this is a great opportunity to score an award-winning DMOS tool at a fraction of the price.
Please note, our Factory Seconds program is final sale only, so bear that in mind when ordering and enjoy the savings. Supplies are first-come, first-served, so make sure you order fast before they run out.
EXTRA WIDE, PORTABLE PLOW/RAKE TOOL
- Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Extends to: 57" (145 cm)
- Weighs: 4.1 lb (1.86 kg)
- Packs down to: 26 x 9 x 2.25" (66 x 23 x 6 cm)
- Ergonomic, full-sized shaft won't hurt your back
- 57" of leverage for powerful shoveling
- Telescoping, indexed locking shaft adjustable to four lengths 57", 47", 35" and 29"
- Durable, powdercoat finish
- Twice as thick as an avalanche shovel
- Extra wide blade efficiently plows through any material
- Teeth break up rough terrain + ice